Product Specialist (Entry Level)
Are you driven by technology and have knowledge of service industry? Join Service Works, one of the fastest growing startups in St. Louis. Service Works is a cutting-edge business management software for retail and service industries.
We are currently seeking entry level sales associate to be our Product Specialist. This role is instrumental to our company growth, day to day operations, providing product demos to prospects, selling the technology and solving problems quickly and efficiently. The perfect candidate will think on their feet, communicate and deliver excellent customer service.
- Explain the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of Service Works Systems and competitive products.
- Ensure that client understands services that are provided by Service Works. Gain understanding of client’s business and suggest optimal way to utilize the Service Works Software.
- Immediately handle and resolve all Customer complaints and disputes to ensure maximum Customer satisfaction while protecting company revenues and profitability.
- Identify and resolve all product and customer project technical problems by properly assessing and promptly developing and implementing solutions utilizing company and/or outside resources within company policies and guidelines.
- Perform any work-related duties or special projects as assigned by management
- Provide regular status reports to Management team
- Contribute to process enhancements/changes/development and communication.
- Must be proficient at troubleshooting & analyzing information thoroughly.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, persuasion and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to effectively communicate via e-mail, face to face and over the phone.
- Advanced organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve efficiently and effectively with user base and development staff
- Methodical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
How to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line of "Application to Product Specialist". In the body of the email please state what is your ideal work environment and why are you applying for this job.